Furosemide Lasix 40 mg ; Belongs to the class of high-ceiling sulfonamide diuretics.
furosemide Lasix a 'water pill,' is used to reduce the swelling and fluid retention caused by various medical problems, including heart or liver disease. It also is used to treat high blood pressure. It causes the kidneys to get rid of unneeded water and salt from the body into the urine. Furosemide is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Furosemide Lasix comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth. It usually is taken once a day in the morning or twice a day in the morning and afternoon. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Lasix Furosemide exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. Lasix controls high blood pressure but does not cure it. Continue to take Furosemide even if you feel well. Do not stop taking Furosemide without talking to your doctor.
Before taking furosemide lasix,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Furosemide Lasix, sulfa drugs, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other medications for high blood pressure, aspirin, corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone), digoxin (Lanoxin), indomethacin (Indocin), lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), medications for diabetes, probenecid (Benemid), and vitamins. If you also are taking cholestyramine or colestipol, take it at least 1 hour after taking Furosemide.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had diabetes, gout, or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while taking Furosemide. If you become pregnant while taking Lasix, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Furosemide.
plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Lasix may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
What should I do if I forget a dose Lasix Furosemide?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
Frequent urination may last for up to 6 hours after a dose and should decrease after you take Lasix for a few weeks. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- muscle cramps
- upset stomach
- blurred vision
If you have any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- sore throat
- ringing in the ears
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- loss of hearing
- severe rash with peeling skin
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- rapid, excessive weight loss
What storage conditions are needed for Furosemide Lasix 40 mg 500 mg?
Keep Lasix Furosemide in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away unused furosemide liquid after 60 days. Throw away any medicine that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medicine.
What other information should I know about Furosemide Lasix 40 mg?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your blood pressure should be checked regularly, and blood tests should be done occasionally.
Do not let anyone else take your medicine. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
Buy Furosemide Lasix 40 mg online without prescription needed at Drug Prescription 4U, Furosemide Lasix 40 mg free worldwide shipping, Furosemide Lasix 40 mg no hidden cost and great price. And you want to find more levothyroxine 100 mcg